THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER SIMPLE BACKPACK
With a body made with just 2 pieces of full grain leather, the Simple Backpack is a simple bucket backpack, lighter design that is great for travel, hiking, your high school or college student, military folks and men, women, girls and boys of all ages. A removable utility strap closes the bag tightly under the flap, while the wide outer flap deflects rain and dirt. Comfortable, adjustable shoulder straps won't dig into your ribcage or love handles. With plenty of room for clothes, shoes and toiletries, the Simple Backpack makes a great Overnight Bag as well!
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE PEOPLE - The quality of our leather backpacks is only as good as the people that make them. We only hire the best sewers, leather workers, and quality control folks.
2. TANNING PROCESS - Saddleback only uses premium Chrome Tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE LEATHER - We use the most expensive, rugged, full grain cow leather. The leather will soften with use and develop a beautiful patina with age. Because of natural oils, shade may vary. Logo may vary from what is shown.
4. MARINE GRADE POLYESTER THREAD - Our thread is a continuous filament, polyester thread, which is incredibly strong and UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in boat sails.
5. NO BREAKABLE PARTS - Our hardware is Surgical Grade Stainless Steel 316. You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels on our leather designs.
6. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this leather backpack to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute, and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti, or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this leather backpack goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.